Accelerate your career at Techno Bytes with exciting new offerings. We are hiring passionate people who are focused on realizing their dreams. Immediate requirement for the following positions. If you are interested please submit your profile here.
Job Title: Remote Access Solutions Consultant
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, electronics and communication or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Review the design of the client’s remote access environment, including Juniper Pulse Secure SSL VPN, Zscaler Internet Security and Zscaler Private Access.
- Design, Implement and Support of Zscaler Internet Access to act as a proxy service with SSL inspection, firewall control and authentication for the corporate network.
- Design, Deploy and Support Zscaler Private Access to act as cloud VPN service for providing access to internal applications and services to remote corporate users.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the network design, deployment within their information technology environment.
- Create and Manage SSL inspection, Cloud App Control, Sandbox, PAC file and Firewall control policies for LAN & WAN traffic management.
- Deploy the new Juniper Pulse Secure SSL VPN and ZPA environments including the configuration of all resource profiles and policies, user realms and roles, sign-in pages and policies, access policy, and delegated administration privileges.
- Design, build and manage the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) cluster for centralized logging and search functionalities for the App.
- Migration of the client’s remote access solution leveraging Microsoft Azure multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Worked with customer departments to address changes affecting their remote access user experience or their delegated administrative access, specifically for Pulse Secure SSL VPN and ZPA.
- Identify necessary design changes to the overall remote access architecture and develop action plan, proposal, and coordinate with customer departments to develop appropriate timeline implementation.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Zscaler Cloud Development Groups, Configuration Management and NOC Work as a member of a cross-functional project team contributing to the technology-based solutions and consult on concept feasibility.
- Creation of Transformation roadmap with department customers to map out the business objectives, technical requirements, and layout the network deployment through VISIO.
- Provide daily support for all remote access and system configuration issues. Handle all aspects of user support, system code upgrade/maintenance, bug fixes, and troubleshooting of the new Pulse Secure SSL VPN and ZPA environments.
- Working with customer department to migrate public-facing web sites from on-premises servers and VMs to the public cloud and place behind cloud-based Imperva Web Application Firewall (WAF) protection.
- Provide daily support for the Imperva Web Application Firewall (WAF) configurations. Handle all aspects of user support, system code upgrade/maintenance, bug fixes and Imperva Web Application Firewall (WAF) related troubleshooting.
- Date: March 01, 2020Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Netsuite Admin/ Developer
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Develop NetSuite custom SuiteScripts(1.0 & 2.0). experienced in the development of new customizations & enhancements and modifications to existing scripts. Analysis of business processes to recommend scripted optimizations/improvements.
- Experience in NetSuite SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, and SuiteBundler for new Customizations including building custom Fields, forms, Workflows, Advanced PDf layouts, objects, etc.
- Build and Manage a variety of Integrations using (Ipaas) Integration platforms between software like Salesforce, NetSuite, Stripe, etc for smooth data flow throughout the organization.
- Develop and maintain the NetSuite system configuration, including system security, data integrity. Data uploads through CSV Imports, and Mass updates.
- Develop custom dashboards, saved searches, and reports using SQL queries on an ad-hoc basis to support the day to day business needs of Finance, Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Work with key stakeholders to compile technical specifications based on business requirements and create solutions for complex business processes.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customizations, usage, etc. of NetSuite and its related ecosystem.
- Design Test cases for Unit testing, load test, UAT, etc to test in Sandbox environments for all Custom Scripts, customizations, and Integrations.
Triage NetSuite and related systems tickets, and Provide internal ongoing system/technical support. Including training to end-users and come up with a priority to make sure the business across the globe is not impacted
Techno Bytes Inc has openings for the position Software Developer with Master’s degree in Computer Science,
Engineering any, Technology or related to design, develop, implement, maintain and test business functions and
web applications using a variety of languages, tools, methodologies and technologies. Develop, create and modify
general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software
solutions. Design software or customize the software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
Work location is Ashland, MA with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.Please mail resumes to 30 Main st, Suite8, Ashland MA, or email to email@example.com
Deployment and operations of Cloud Platforms and services in our Private Cloud infrastructure.
Participate on a Cloud Platforms infrastructure team, enhance our next‐gen private cloud
platforms‐ Cloud Foundry, Container as a Service (Docker, Kubernetes, others), on VMWare
vSphere. Work independently on day to day monitoring and operations of cloud and legacy applications.
Develop automation using scripting languages.
Handle critical operation tasks as well as on demand requests.
Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions and Ensure the
container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) is regularly maintained and released to
production without any downtime Increase the effectiveness, reliability and performance of
container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) by identifying and measuring key
indicators, making changes to the production systems in an automated way and evaluating the results.
Ensure that the container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) is maintained properly by
measuring and monitoring availability, latency, performance and system health.
Assist development teams to migrate applications to Docker based PaaS.
Monitor, prevent and troubleshoot security related issues.
QUALIFICATIONS: Proven expertise in Kubernetes Container Orchestration, Docker Containers.
Solid knowledge of monitoring tools and fine tuning alerts on Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic search.
Experience with Mesos DC/OS, Rancher and Docker Swarm is an advantage.
Experience with DevOps methodologies and will be working with platform engineers in
designing, building and maintaining PaaS platform (Cloud foundry, Kubernetes) and guiding the
development and implementation of Cloud applications, systems and processes; experience
with deployment and orchestration of Docker containers on a Cloud platform.
Proven prior experience in managing a large K8S cluster and scaling it significantly at enterprise scale.
Well versed in generic administration tasks of managing Docker images, container networking
and standard infrastructure maintenance tasks on Docker and Kubernetes platform.
Knowledge of Linux kernel options such as control groups and defining application groups to
Good Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals monitoring tools such
as Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus and Elastic search.
3 years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring, and troublesh
ooting Kubernetes & Docker Container Orchestration infrastructure.
This assignment requires at least a Bachelor’s degree or foreign or educational equivalent in
computer science or related field as a minimum requirement for this position.